Monday, January 15, 2007

The Golden Globes

Jennifer Hudson won--woot! Big ups to her!

And Justin hatin' on Prince like that--shame on you! I wish I could see the moment when he had to hand the Globe to Prince.

EDIT: And Hugh Laurie just won for HOUSE. I love him! And he's funny!!!

Boo hoo that Masi Oka didn't win, but I love him anyway. And Heroes comes back NEXT MONDAY!!!!

EDIT: Eddie Murphy deafeated Jack Nicolson for the Golden Globe? Is that a sign of Armageddon?


EDIT: America Ferrara was so cute when she won for Ugly Betty. And Forest Whittaker was absolutely flummoxed by winning for his portrayal of Idi Amin (sp) for The Last King of Scotland.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I am so proud of Jennifer, Eddie and Forest. I hope they bring it on home...It would be great if Will got one too.

2/11/2007 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home