Friday, June 29, 2007

popping in

Hello everyone,


This message is in code. LOL. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty I'm free at last. Well almost. I'm doing the proofing for the LAAAAAST book, which I received on Wed. with an email that said and I quote. "If you don't have it back by Monday the book will be printed with all mistakes.

I had to remind myself to not allow them to control my emotions. It took an entire day and part of the next one. Now I'm doing the dang book. I hadn't know that it was over 114,000 words. But at least I like the story. I have to admit that I believe it's a very good book.

This is my last freebie.

Now some of you might know the code and for the ones that don't here's a little hint. gpsreenssise

LOL


Dyanne

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwyneth Bolton said...

Woohooo! Hooray for you! No more stolen merchandise for them... at least not from you. I'm happy for you, Dyanne! I really am.

Gwyneth

6/30/2007 11:53 PM  
Blogger Seressia said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it's bittersweet, but gurl, we know you've already moved on to bigger and better things.

And why does that comment about the printing not surprise me? Sad, just sad from a "professional" outfit.

7/01/2007 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home