Saturday, August 25, 2007

Comment for the Cure



Alison Kent - Blah Blog

Author Allison Kent is running a contest in conjunction with Phaze's new anthology Coming Together: For the Cure. Edited by Alessia Brio, the net proceeds of this anthology of erotic fiction will benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.


In honor of my bestest friend and her recent battle, here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to buy copies of this anthology and give them away as prizes here. I will buy one copy for every ten comments. So, yes, if there are 100 comments, I’ll buy 10 copies. And I’ll give them away randomly to people who drop in and help raise funds. I will limit the copies to 25 (250 comments/$175) if we go that high, so let’s do it!


Author Jessica Russell is picked up the challenge. She'll buy a copy of the anthology for every ten comments she receives, up to 100 comments. Go forth and comment!

You can also participate in one of several Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk events around the country.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Imp said...

Thanks so much for blogging about this!!!

8/27/2007 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home