Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine Day

Wow it's been a long time since any of us have posted here. It's funny how good plans get lost in the day to day busy lives. We all have several blogs, book signings, talks and so many other things that it stops us from doing the one thing that makes us feel connected to the reader. WE forget to blog.


But, I'm going to tell you one reason for me that pushes it to the back of my mind. It feels like I'm talking to myself most times. Granted I do talk to myself but not necessarily through a blog. I think if we had some hint that anyone was reading or gave a darn about what we blogged we would be more apt to do it. Writers write in part to entertain so that means we want readers. So if you're out there and you're reading this how about not letting me feel so lonely or the rest of the authors on this blog. Say hello. PLEASE.

Happy Valentine 's Day everyone.


Namaste


Dyanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home